A step by step guide from Installation to viewing projects on VRcollab from Autodesk®️ Revit®️.
- Launch Revit®️.
- Open your desired project onto Revit®️.
- Click on "VRcollab" tab and this will prompt an export window to pop up.
- Select the 3D view that you wish to export.
- Click on "Export" when prompted - Export time is dependant on file size.
- Upon export completion, VRcollab will automatically launch.
- On the left of VRcollab Launcher, your project will be on the top of the "Project List", labelled as "New".
- Select your project and you will see the "Project Overview" page.
- Click on the "Launch" button and wait for VRcollab to load your project.