- Launch VRcollab.
- Select the Project.
- In the Project Overview, on the top right, click on the “Docs” tab.
- Here, click on the “Export Docs” button.
- A pop-up, “Export Manager”, will show.
- Select the format from the “Format” drop-down list. Formats available are BCF, Excel, Navisworks XML, PDF and Web.
- After selection, click on the “Export” button.
- A window explorer pop-up, “Save-as”, will show.
- Now, select the location you want for exportation and click on “Save”.
- Upon successful exportation, the exported file will be automatically launched.
The exported document has information which includes: the Issue Number, Type of issue, User (who created the issue), Element ID, Location, Comment and its corresponding Screenshots.